Circles for Organizations
Racial Healing Circles are sacred spaces curated by expert Practitioners to foster the opportunity to be seen, to be heard, to be acknowledged, and to begin to repair and, and ultimately build, a transformative community.
Introduction to Circles for Organizations
- Organizational Circles are designed in partnership with Solidarity Heals to support the Organization’s larger hopes, aspirations, and goals for racial healing and equity.
- The process to set up Racial Healing Circles is very deliberate and intentional. Circles can begin anywhere from six weeks to four months from initial inquiry, depending on your Organization’s goals, objectives, and equity strategy.
- Circles are 90 minutes long, and can be designed as a series of three to four circles over the course of a month–or several months–depending on the organization’s need. Our design process is a flexible, organization-centered approach.
- Each Circle will have between five and twenty-five participants, led by a trained Practitioner.
- We recommend conducting Racial Healing Circles in Affinity groups to cultivate an opportunity for shared understanding on how important it is to see each other’s humanity. This in turn will begin a personal and collective journey in understanding and healing self. Affinity spaces are loving spaces, honest spaces, and accountable spaces for Black, BIPOC, and White people to recognize the self and at the same time not harm others.
- Solidarity Heals does charge for Racial Healing Circles, however, we offer a sliding scale fee for service depending on the budget of your Organization. We are committed to working with every organization regardless of budget and will try our best to support your efforts.
- Racial Healing Circles are currently conducted via Zoom. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
is a cross sector, community-driven process to plan for and bring about transformational and sustainable change and to address the historic and contemporary effects of racism.About Us